Hospital Sales Specialist – Basic to £45k, OTE £60k++
An opportunity to develop your talents working for a leading global Healthcare Company. Our client is currently looking for a Sales Specialist to develop the business in key hospital accounts throughout the North East, Yorkshire and East Midlands. Although a large geographical area this is a focused and targeted role with an emphasis on key account management.
This organisation has built an enviable portfolio of products and services that push back the frontiers of medical care and ultimately ensuring a better quality of life for people everywhere.
This opportunity for a Sales Specialist is an integral part of a specialty sales team reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager. You would be fully supported by internal functions such as marketing, customer services, logistics and shared services; YOU would be the interface of the company and the customer. With a drive for increased Patient Safety, in the NHS, when administering medication, our client is an excellent position to develop partnerships in hospital trusts. This role will involve selling new as well as some established products and services.
Key responsibilities would include:
- Developing and implementing appropriate strategies for agreed customer targets with the objective of driving sales results and achieving or exceeding budgets.
- To identify key finance and clinical decision makers within Consortia, Hospitals and Units and arrange meetings to promote relevant products and services
- Gathering intelligence on customer plans and purchasing intentions and recommend responsive, timely and appropriate action.
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge of the therapy area and related products
- In conjunction with the National Sales Manager and wider commercial management team, provide informed input into/manage the tender process.
- Calling on key customers as per your business plan (Clinical/Aspectic/Purchasing Pharmacists, Procurement, Clinicians, Specialist Nurses)
To be considering for this exciting opportunity you are likely to have
- Previous hospital sales experience (2 years)
- Knowledge/Experience of NHS structure & buying processes
- Life sciences degree, nursing qualification, business degree (or equivalent experience in UK healthcare market for minimum of 2 years)
- ABPI qualification and/or willing to study if required.
In return for your expertise if successful you will be offered a competitive salary & excellent benefits package including an uncapped bonus scheme. You will also receive first rate training and ongoing development.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact us on 0845 026 2020 or alternatively please submit your details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org